Summer Prize Draw 2019
To celebrate Living Paintings’ 30th Anniversary, we held a very special Summer Prize Draw with amazing prizes won at the draw held on 19 July 2019.
Thank you to our generous prize donors and everybody who bought tickets. More than £4,200 has been raised for Living Paintings Touch to See library.
Winning ticket: 02121
This special trip is for three nights’ accommodation for two persons at the award-winning Villa Dinari near Marrakesh, Morocco. Flight vouchers up to the value of £300 are included, as well as airport transfers. For one evening, you’ll be wined and dined with a complimentary dinner at Villa Dinari. Offer is based on two people sharing a room (double or twin) and is subject to availability. Valid 1 July 2019 – 30 June 2020.
Kindly donated by Villa Dinari and Living Paintings
Winning ticket: 06148
A brand new iPhone 8 in Space Grey, with 64GB of memory.
Kindly donated by DRC
Winning ticket: 06071
Two fun-filled nights for two people in London – with tickets to the Phantom of the Opera and priority passes to Ronnie Scott’s jazz club in Mayfair. Included two nights at Mimi’s Hotel Soho.
Kindly donated by Mimi’s Hotel Soho, Lord and Lady Lloyd Webber and Ronnie Scotts with Local London
Winning ticket: 00357
A case of Champagne
Kindly donated by Living Paintings
Terms and Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees of Living Paintings.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Return flights to Marrakesh are to be arranged between the winner and Living Paintings, with up to £300 being available as part of the prize. In the event that flights cost less than £300, Living Paintings reserves the right to pay the costs of the flights only with the difference coming back to the charity. Should the flights cost more than £300, the winner is responsible for paying the difference to the airline. E.g, if flights cost £280, Living Paintings will pay £280 and retain £20. If flights cost £320, Living Paintings will pay £300 and the winner must pay the additional £20.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Living Paintings relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Living Paintings reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made by email, phone call or in writing (as appropriate) to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Camilla Oldland, Living Paintings, Unit 8, Kingsclere Park, Kingsclere, Newbury, RG20 5ER. Registered Charity Number: 1049103.
In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
Thank you to our generous donors for the wonderful prizes. All prizes have been donated in good faith to Living Paintings.
Basingstoke and Deane lottery registration number: 19/00341/LOTREN
What We Do
We bring the visual world to life and share it with people with sight loss. We are the only charity in the UK who design, create and publish tactile and audio books for blind and partially sighted people of all ages. We call them Touch to See books and distribute them throughout the UK via our free, postal library.
Our Free Library
Our library of Touch to See books caters for all ages and we’ve got a wide range of subjects including The Gruffalo, Van Gogh’s Sunflowers, Wallace and Gromit, The International Space Station and much more. Our unique books provide relaxation and reading for pleasure, support education and lifelong learning, enhance lifestyle and inspire leisure interests.
Stay In Touch
We’d like to stay in touch with you. Enter your email to sign up to our newsletter and to receive other information about what we do and how you can support us.